Did you mean: 

Original topic:

NZ Repair

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 04:16 PM)
Coxnz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support
We are having huge issues with Samsung NZ support. We have been waiting for a repair to be rectified, I have called the call support line 4 times.
They tell me they will escalate it urgently but no one ever calls back and apparently there is no one they can transfer me to, no other phone number or email address and no support centre managers.

It is starting to look like I will need to file with small claims court to get a response.
2 Comments
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Support

Hi Coxnz, thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're sorry to hear about the experience you've had and would like to look into this further. Could you please send a Facebook or Instagram message to Samsung NZ with your phone number and email address so that our team can get back in contact you directly? Thanks, the Samsung NZ team

0 Likes
Coxnz
Beginner Level 2
Support
We have contacted via Facebook, twice the team has said they would be in touch and have not. After a 5th phone call to the 0800 we were given an email address for the NZ team and have received an auto response but nothing further. It has now been nearly 3 weeks and no one is willing to sort things or call us.
0 Likes