Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Suggestion: Add background removal option for photos and signatures

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 07:44 AM)
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Options
Support
Can we natively remove the background of a photo?
This is me, trying to remove the background of a sample signature:
Dragging my handwriting from Samsung Notes to other apps attaches a photo of the handwriting on a white background - that may vary depending on your notes background setting:

I tried the same to Microsoft word but it yielded the same result. 

Imagine if we can affix our signatures to Samsung Notes then drag and drop them to different docs - Microsoft word or Adobe pdf? We wouldn't need to upload our signatures to sites like *remove.bg* or sign each document one by one. It would also be helpful to advertise on different platforms by just removing the background using a native phone app (like the photo editor or Bixby vision) and then drag and drop it to social media apps or your store app anywhere you are - even on commute. Third party apps usually gives you ads and I'm not confident about using such for signatures. 
3 Comments
jd90
Active Level 4
Support
This is something that would be helpful for me at work too. What I do now is to sign the document (PDF usually) every single time. Good thing the S Pen is really handy though.
0 Likes
Support
Great idea, hopefully they'll add that feature in the near future. 😄 For me my alternative is taking a photo of my signature and use CamScanner app to make a digital copy, which I use then on documents. 😃
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello EllisKai,

Thank you for bringing up to us your experience using Samsung Notes with your Samsung Galaxy device.

We always value your suggestions, feedback, and comments here.

As you may be aware, Samsung Notes is like having a handy dandy notebook on your phone. You can write digital or handwritten notes whenever you get an idea and save them for later. 

With regards to your suggestion, Samsung, a leading technology company, is on top of prioritizing Samsung users security, privacy and, enhancing the overall experience.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

0 Likes