Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S9 series available only in graphite colour

(Topic created on: 06-19-2024 02:10 PM)
El3ctric
Active Level 5
Options
Tablets
Does anyone know why Tab S9 series is now only available in graphite colour? The lighter version (amber?) was available at launch and for a period of time following, however it's been missing for weeks now. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Tablets
Weird.. JB Hi-Fi is selling the beige, but not in official site. https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/samsung-galaxy-tab-s9-11-wi-fi-128gb-beige

But in the official site, there's still a pic for beige. Maybe colour discontinued and JB is just clearing stocks?1718774671469.jpg
El3ctric
Active Level 5
Tablets

Yes, JB has some but not in all configurations. So basically if you want S9+ WiFi you can have graphite or graphite.

Checked some other retailers as well. Inconsistent offerings all around.

Even the S9FE+ 256GB is only available in graphite. Why??

Compare that with the Apple offering. Any combination of two sizes, four colours, storage, and add-ons. Click, click, done.

I've been a big promoter of Samsung with family and friends but sometimes they just make it so hard. Lack of choice, gaps in local (Australia) product offerings, etc really make me wonder sometimes. Not sure if this is a Samsung Australia issue or a more general Samsung issue. Here's another example:

Samsung Releases the Galaxy Book4 Edge, Its First Copilot+ PC, in Global Markets – Samsung Global Ne...

Not available in Australia, of course. So no desktop/laptop option at all.

And that's just on the hardware side. Software is also crippled down in Australia with One UI features missing.

0 Likes
El3ctric
Active Level 5
Tablets

I will just add one more thing... what really ticks me off is the lack of discipline in execution. They clearly show beige coloured models in all the promos, including their website. And then no, only graphite available with no explanation such as 'out of stock' or 'discontinued'. It's just poor.

0 Likes
Troubadour
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Sometimes the Samsung Shop sells extra colours, as with my S23 FE, in my case advised in Samsung's site but not elsewhere.
0 Likes