ElfMaiden
Active Level 3
Does anyone know where to buy official Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite pen tip replacement within Philippines? Do they sell it on physical Samsung stores? I could go for cheaper ones sold on online shops but I'm not sure if they're actually working.

I would really appreciate your help 😊 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
I just received the tips from lazada today and I tested them on my galaxy tab s7. As I mentioned, the tips were hard plastic, so it would be much better if you have a matte/paper like screen protector. The installation process is easy and the tweezers are like that of the original Samsung's, and the pressure sensitivity works perfectly (as tested in samsung notes app)

View solution in original post

7 Comments
megmz
Active Level 1
I ordered some replacement tips from lazada but it hasn't arrived yet. The reviews said that pressure sensitivity was working well.
Is it okay if you update me once you've received and tested it?
sure! I actually have a tab s7, but I tried using tab s4 tips (from my previous tab) and it worked well. the tips we can get online are hard plastic though, not the soft felt-like from the original s pens
Thanks! I was actually worried that it might not work if I used replacement tips from a different unit. Glad to know about this! ^^
I just received the tips from lazada today and I tested them on my galaxy tab s7. As I mentioned, the tips were hard plastic, so it would be much better if you have a matte/paper like screen protector. The installation process is easy and the tweezers are like that of the original Samsung's, and the pressure sensitivity works perfectly (as tested in samsung notes app)

View solution in original post

Thanks a bunch! 😊 am definitely gonna buy this one 😁 If it's not much of a trouble, can I ask for the link? I just wanna be sure to buy from the same shop you did.
RachelJayne
Active Level 3
try visiting the Samsung website.