Original topic:

BU8000 Program Guide shows "No Information" up to 20% of channels showing.

(Topic created on: 10-07-2022 03:38 PM)
gandhn
Beginner Level 2
Options
TV & Audio

The TV EPG shows "no information", sometimes all times for a given channel, sometimes it shows 1 or 2 programs for a given channel and sometimes shows no information for an entire channel group, for instance all SBS. The problem is not consistent in time or channels.

I have a Fetch box and its guide displays all channels correctly when the TV  guide is misbehaving.

Suggestions please?

0 Likes
4 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hi @ghandhn, that's strange. Could you confirm whether your TV software is up to date? 

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/UA65BU8000WXXY/#downloads 

0 Likes
gandhn
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Hi

The software version is 1303 and when I checked for a new update, it said the software was up to date.

Thanks

Harold

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hi @gandhn, thanks for confirming. 

I suggest sending through your proof of purchase and details to the following email so that I can arrange for Level 2 support from our team. 

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - BU8000 TV Guide No Information

Detail:

Attach proof of purchase

Attach picture of compliance plate

Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

8am - 5pm

State of residence

Model

BU8000

Serial Number

Product Issue

TV Guide showing 'No Information'

Trouble Shooting so far

0 Likes
gandhn
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Service technician visited and after checking software update and a factory reset, (both having done by remote tech previously) said "that's how it is". He explained that if it too slow downloading a guide entry, it displays "no information" and moves onto the next item. He also showed a partial fix for a channel you are looking at, not into the future, too complicated for here.