cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Anyone experiencing this issue as well for Buds 2 Pro?

(Topic created on: 03-19-2024 11:37 AM)
JP19
Expert Level 3
Options
Wearables
https://www.sammyfans.com/2024/03/15/samsung-galaxy-buds-2-pro-users-facing-connectivity-issue-after...

Seems like it's also happening to my Buds 2 Pro after last week's update. My Buds 2 Pro will randomly get disconnected and I will need to manually connect it back.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Yes, have been using gesture navigation since 2019. But not the iOS kind. Still prefer the Android one, with 3 buttons gesture navigation. Recent, Home and Back buttons. I cannot live without the Back button. 😂
bersjx
Active Level 7
Wearables
I went back to buttons as i feel tat its much faster when i multi task. Lol
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Oh I see.. but I cannot get used to visible buttons now alr.. cos it robs off the full screen experience.
bersjx
Active Level 7
Wearables
Probably lets for 6.1 then i do the switch. Lol
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
But for One UI 6.1 gesture navigation, the buttons will be visible as hints, will need to use Good Lock to hide them. This is due to Google's Circle to search feature for those eligible devices. My Z Fold 3 won't be eligible, but still, the hints will be there.
bersjx
Active Level 7
Wearables
Yea aware of tat. Jus hope that the gesture navigation will be as smooth as ios. At times when i use gesture navigation, still a bit lag. Finger cross.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
I think this One UI 6.0 update has caused the animation effect to be laggier than before (One 5.1.1 or One UI 5.1). But heard that One UI 6.1's animation is the smoothest by far from the start of One UI.
bersjx
Active Level 7
Wearables
Fingercross, waiting in progress. Lol. U set yr sensitivity to which 1? 1 is min, 4 is max.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
For my cover (outer) screen is max and my main screen (inner) is min. Somehow, after One UI 6.0 update, my cover screen couldn't sense 2 or 3, I had to swipe like really hard, then I ended up switching to the highest sensitivity to avoid clicking the wrong stuff most of the time.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Cos at the same time, my phone cover is blocking the bottom of the screen, but can't be helped since the high borders help to cushion the screen from any damage during drop.