cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds2 Pro vs. Buds FE (Found the Winner)

(Topic created on: 06-04-2024 10:55 AM)
SebastianXi
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hey guys,

So again, I've been using the Buds2 Pro for a while now, especially while working, and I recently got the Buds FE as a gift.

And from my previous community post, I was thinking about using the Buds FE for active purposes because I'm worried about my Buds2 Pro (in Bora Purple) getting discolored from sweat.

NOW... I tried out the Buds FE before taking them to the gym, and they're actually really, REALLY GOOD. They remind me of the original Buds, and they're way lighter than the Buds2 Pro. It's like... I'm not even wearing any Buds, NO CAP.

I'm so impressed that an FE has waaaaay better quality than the 2 Pro.

Samsung really outdid themselves this time.💅🏻🫶🏻👏🏻

2 Comments
Wearables
It's good to hear that you're enjoying your Galaxy Buds FE!

But there's a reason that it costs much cheaper than the Buds 2 Pro, and why it has the FE branding, compared to the other one being a Pro. Better hardware for the 2 Pro is just one, but the features available in each two are what differentiates them the most.

Nevertheless, let's hope the upcoming Buds 3 series launching this July improves more against their predecessors!
PUFFY_AmiYumi
Active Level 9
Wearables
Nice review, but the only con of the Buds FE is that it doesn't have wireless charging. Hope the next Buds FE series will have a wireless charging feature