Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Battery Replace

(Topic created on: 08-20-2022 08:35 AM)
IHaveAProb5
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Has anyone been able to get their buds' battery replaced? I went to Samsung Service Center in SM Megamall, and the girl in front said na, it is not possible, and I have to repurchase the whole set. 

I would appreciate your experience with this. Thank you!
7 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Wearables
What's the problem about the battery?
0 Likes
IHaveAProb5
Active Level 1
Wearables
Left bud last about 2 hours then yung right 15 mins drained na. Even charged at 100%.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Wearables
You may need to replace the Galaxy Buds. I didn't experience replacing the battery of Galaxy Buds because I don't have any.
0 Likes
NoeAguirre
Active Level 7
Wearables
Is your buds when you purchased still on warranty? Because from the date of your purchased, you have 7 days to replace it. And 1 year warranty for parts and service.
Make sure when you go to the service center, always bring the receipt. That is the proof of purchase you will show to the service center.
0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 7
Wearables
This!
0 Likes
Duglit
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Had the same issue before went to their service center in megamall,they don't replace the battery, if it is still under warranty they will replace the earbud, if its not better buy a new one, tried asking to repair shops in greenhills but they too do not replace earbuds batteries.
maxq1
Active Level 7
Wearables
I'd try cleaning with alcohol the contact points on the buds and on the case first. Then try if it charges. Worked wonders with non-Sammy tws before. Thankfully I haven't had the need to do so on my 1++yrs old Sammy buds
0 Likes