Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 44mm

(Topic created on: 08-21-2022 10:53 PM)
Darsi7
Beginner Level 3
Options
Wearables
I purchased last Oct 2021 the Galaxy watch 4 44mm, and this week I used it to swim for almost an hour and the watch start not turning on, for what I know the product is a water-resistant in depths of up to 50 meters, which means the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 can handle splashes, rain, showering, and swimming.

Not to mention that it's also certified for MIL-STD-810G durability. In addition to the Samsung Galaxy Wach 4's waterproof rating, it can also withstand numerous harsh conditions. Some examples include drops, extreme temperatures, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude. It's also resistant to several elements, including dust, dirt, and sand.

Then in the morning the watch is not totally turning on and i decided to bring it in service center and the engineer diagnosed it as water damaged, also what a Shame because they give me an estimate price which is equivalent to 15000 pesos to repair it... Thinking to switch to Apple products soon if this is something they cannot fix...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello Darsi7,

Sorry to hear about your experience and your expectation are not met with one of our service center.

Feel free to email us at your own convenient time on the below link.

Samsung Support Email 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello Darsi7,

Sorry to hear about your experience and your expectation are not met with one of our service center.

Feel free to email us at your own convenient time on the below link.

Samsung Support Email 

0 Likes
Wearables
samsung gotchu best emailsamsung support

spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support
0 Likes
Darsi7
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I can't see anylink?
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Dear Darsi7,

Please select all text and click below link.

Email us | Samsung Support PH (sprinklr.com)

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/contact/#onlinesupport 

We always value your feedback.