Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Reminder App Not Working

(Topic created on: 10-04-2023 12:09 AM)
Jez70
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
I recently updated my Galaxy.Watch with the latest version of Tizen and Samsungs Reminder app for both my S10+ phone and watch. Now I'm finding that the app won't sync between the devices. If I enter a reminder on my phone I only get the notification on my phone. If I save a reminder directly on my watch it saves the reminder but there is notification. Is there a solution for this? Have factory reset both devices with no luck and checked all notification settings. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
Solution
Jez70
Active Level 4
Wearables
OK found the solution. You have to ensure the Bixby installation on your watch is completed and relevant permissions are allowed. Reminder sync and notifications between watch and phone are now working
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Hi Jez70, thanks for letting us know you solved it! 

0 Likes
dragonking321
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
On my watch the reminder app just goes black
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @dragonking321

Thanks for reaching out. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Hritikhrk29
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Yes, I am facing the similar issue. If your issue is resolved please let me know also.

0 Likes
Scorp23
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Installing Bixby did not solve the issue for me! Bixby can save reminders but I can't save any reminders in the reminder app itself!

0 Likes
Solution
Scorp23
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

I came up with an answer on internet which us Gboard! When you go vack to Samsung keyboard as input method it starts working!!!

SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @Scorp23 

Thanks for sharing your solution 😁

I'm glad you figured it out. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes