Original topic:

How to view Samsung pay for watch, on phone

(Topic created on: 03-08-2023 07:25 PM)
Tuen
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi. How can I view the payment history of Samsung Pay that was made via the galaxy watch? How can I put a short cut to it on my home screen? Or can I only view it after making a payment from my watch? Thanks for any advice.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Jonb059
Active Level 4
Wearables
When you use samsung pay on your watch the history its recorded in the samsung pay/wallet on your phone just as if you used your phone for tap and pay. On your phone, assuming samsung pay is installed, from your home screen swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open samsung pay. Tap on the credit card your have linked to it ans you should see your most recent transactions made with the watch. For more history you will need to look at the credit card starement.
Tuen
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I don't think that's correct unless this is a recent change. I have used both extensively and they have separate histories.
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello @Tuen 

Could you please check if your Samsung Pay app is updated and that you are selecting the same card that you are using to purchase items through tapping your phone. 

0 Likes
Tuen
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I am. I have been using both methods with the same card and I have never had the same history. I used to have a shortcut of the watch pay app on the mobile and I always had to check both watch app and samsung pay app histories as they were different. But I upgraded to S23 ultra and I can't remember how to get a short cut to the watch pay app.
0 Likes
Jonb059
Active Level 4
Wearables
Really? I've got the same history from phone and watch purchases. Are you using these apps?SmartSelect_20230309_123523_Google Play Store_1000005773_1678325724.jpg
0 Likes
Tuen
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I finally managed to get a shortcut of the watch app after making a payment. But I'm attaching 2 screenshots just to show you that the two apps have different histories.Screenshot_20230309_151634_Samsung Wallet.jpgScreenshot_20230309_151717_Watch plug-in.jpg
0 Likes