Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy watch 4 Lte

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 03:38 PM)
paintboy
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hi I'm having the exact same issues with my Galaxy watch 4 lte as everyone that is posting here, which I have only had since the 21/09/21. Reading all the help and sending error reports sounds good, but should have these problems be sorted before selling a product! Instead of trying to sort them from customers error reports!!!!!
It is really pretty disappointing when you are away from your phone and the watch goes into cooling down mode and says emergency calls only! I have had a Samsung Galaxy gear S3 frontier for over 4 years now and the battery is just lasting a day now. I never had any issues with it, not my Galaxy watch 4 which I have only had for 14 days. Does Samsung give refunds for faulty products!!! 
0 Likes
5 Comments
paintboy
Active Level 1
Wearables
Problems 20211004_120416_12088.jpg20211004_120429_12089.jpg
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention @paintboy. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process, we'll be sure to pass it on internally to the relevant department. 

We often encourage error reports as it also helps in identifying trending issues among our users. 

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send. 
paintboy
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi Laura
Thanks for the reply. But that still doesn't explain why a company like this can sell a product that has these problems. As I stated only having this product for 14 days is actually not a great product to bring to the market. Nearly $700 for a product that has these issues and you can't use it properly for its intended purpose. Why should customers have to keep sending error reports when it is the companies problems that brought the product to the market in the first place. Essentially they want the buyer to help fix the faulty product.
0 Likes
Kombatsd
Active Level 6
Wearables
Haven't used my watch without my phone, so can't comment on it. However, there are YouTube videos of owners having this over heating issue.
0 Likes
Wearables
I finally got my number share issue sorted with Optus so will be keen to see if I have this issue.

Having said that, there is a new firmware rolling out that addresses the overheat issue, at least for the classic models.

https://youtu.be/afQwkCag37Y
0 Likes