Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm

(Topic created on: 12-04-2023 09:07 AM)
Jamotix2
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
This was my second major purchase after buying my S22 Ultra last year.
I didn't get to enjoy the Watch 4 40mm which came free with my S22 Ultra, since I gifted it to my sister last year.

This holiday season I'm rewarding myself with this new smartwatch. So far I am enjoying customizing the watchfaces and the straps. It's really a good purchase thanks to the Samsung black Friday deals. Can't wait to buy Galaxy Buds in the next Great Samsung Sale.

2 Comments
Wearables
Ito na lang ang wala pa ako sa ecosystem. Ok ba talaga?
0 Likes
Jamotix2
Active Level 3
Wearables
Well software feature wise it offers almost the same with the non classic models. I prefer the bigger watch face so I chose the 47mm classic model, but the feature that distinguishes the Classic Models is the added Bezel dial feature which makes switching tiles and apps easier than depending on swipes and gestures.

The classic model looks and feels more premium but its more expensive, if productivity and budget You can choose between the regular Watch 6 40 or 44mm, the Watch 5 40 and 44mm are also good picks, the Watch 5 Pro model doesn't offer the Bezel dial but its a good premium alternative. Choose whichever is more affordable.
0 Likes