Original topic:

Samsung Watch Firmware ( SM-R895F)

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 01:16 AM)
uncle_sam
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

Hi Team,

Could someone please provide a link to download these files.

AP_R895FXXU1DUJA_CL22779565_QB44913658_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta_WATCH_OS11.tar.md5 BL_R895FXXU1DUJA_CL22779565_QB44913658_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 CP_R895FXXU1DUJA_CP20697878_CL22779565_QB44913658_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 CSC_OMC_OLB_R895FOLB1DUJA_CL22779565_QB44913672_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5

Regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Hey uncle_sam, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately this is something we do not provide. We hope you understand. 

View solution in context

8 Comments
Wearables
Why do you want the full rom?
You could just run the update via the Wear app as that firmware started rolling out yesterday.
0 Likes
uncle_sam
Active Level 1
Wearables

Why not ? I am currently researching the source code available for the device and would like to have access to the firmware. 

0 Likes
Wearables
Just asking.
Thought you were trying to manually install it, rather than wait for it to roll out.

You're best trying to ask for it at XDA
uncle_sam
Active Level 1
Wearables

So Is samsung supporting and providing firmwares on XDA. Who do I ask ? Can you provide me the contact details. And shouldnt I be asking the manufacture of the device directly rather than people at XDA. If you dont have the answers, please let someone from the Samsung team answer my question, It feels like you are just trying to steer me away from my orginal question. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Hey uncle_sam, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately this is something we do not provide. We hope you understand. 

bearrifle
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Actually, yes, it is something you ought to provide immediately. You provide some firmware and not others. This is wrong. If you want repeat customers, you need to eliminate the region lock and provide firmware for all devices! 

Don't have a nice day,

Bear.

0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Wearables

did you visit sammobile?

0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Wearables

this is marked as solved.