Original topic:

S9 plus, feeling so blue...

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 01:58 PM)
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Originally, in January 2019, I want to buy the S9 plus to replace my J6 I bought just a year before. I thought it was really a beautiful phone. The curve screen is absolutely gorgeous. Full screen, no notch, no cut out, no pop up camera, just brilliant. Somehow, I ended up with the S10 plus, but no regret as it is more advanced phone with more ram, bigger battery and various other cool features.
So, this year as my J6 (my daily driver phone) get more worsen in battery department, and some other issues. I decided it's time to bring home this new baby.
It's a used malaysian set. It's got my favorite color (beside black), 64gb internal storage, 6gb ram, no accessories, a minor scratch on the display, a demo set, and the price is ok, affordable, RM1000. 
So I think it's a good deal for a 2years flagship Samsung phone, so happy with it.
So, it's time to learn a few new tips and tricks. Feel free to let me know anything about this phone. 
Exciting.

12 Comments
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
RM1K without accessories 😲
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah, too bad. I have to use my S10 charger for it, but it works good. Wireless charger coming soon anyway.
First time today on full charge, let see how the battery will handle it.
0 Likes
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
update it to one ui 2
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah. Already did, really butterly smooth. Awesome.
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i will always wonder abt the demo set. is it okay? later give feedback haha
0 Likes
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
They said it's the display set they put in the shop for customers. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, anything is possible haha
You with S9 plus too? how was your soc?
0 Likes
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks, already did for some of this. Android rules! 😁
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ya that is demo set. the phone that shop displayed before for people trying + it charging all time. thats why i afraid to buy demo set. unless if they mention they change new battery 😂 i buy s9 2nd hand. sot only 4 hours. your s9plus maybe can reach more than 5 hours ? is it?