Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to post on Community?

(Topic created on: 04-21-2020 10:11 AM)
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Community Guidelines

Welcome again to the Samsung Members Community! 

Feel free to connect with other Samsung users and share ideas by posting on our message boards:

1. Search for an existing topic. Some questions may have  been already asked by other members, or some topics might already have an existing discussion.
  2. Find a forum. Navigate to the appropriate board and click on NEW POST to start a topic! Be generous with adding tags and put as much keywords. This will help other users to find your topic easier. (TIP: Click on the 3 dots at the of the toolbar for more options 😉)
  3. Share a solution! Click comment and start typing your response! 

P.S. You can also attach files and add a cover photo to your post! Enjoy! 🙌

Click here to learn how to post photos

12 Comments
JKit
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines

Woohoo!

0 Likes
vapecig
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

thanks

0 Likes
streamsblive
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

i am still finding how to post on your community.

0 Likes
Big62
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

tough to find post

0 Likes
BreezyC
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

Hi can anyone help. Since the update on the 27th April, I am unable to take videos on my phone. Each time I try it just keeps warning me that recording has failed and when I hit OK it shuts the camera down. I have an A52s. Help.

0 Likes
skresult
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

i am still searching how to post on your community tab.

0 Likes
Sid_Visuals
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
0 Likes
Sid_Visuals
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

This post is meant to be posted here

But I don't know how to post comment there.

Anyway, last month my son bought a new S23ultra 512GB variant from Singapore and after reaching here he changed the Singapore SIM card and inserted Indian Jio and Airtel SIMs in it. Though both sims are capable of providing 5G network, only Airtel shows 5g but jio runs in 4g.

Tried many methods to bring back the 5g network but all in vain.

At last I found a solution to it. I made a full backup of app data to the google account and others to the computer.

I downloaded a tool called SamFw_Tool_v3.31.zip   put it in the desktop and extracted it. Then opened the about phone and scroll down to build number and tapped 7 times over it to get into the developer mode and ticked USB debugging.  

Then opened the extracted Samfw tool and searched for ADB in it, then I connected the device to the PC by the charging cable and the tool detected it.

Then I looked for 'change CSC' option in the tool and the tool shows many to choose from.

I selected "INS" (previously it was XSP) and the tool flashed it, after finishing the device restarted .

Yet, I couldn't see the 5G symbol in jio,  there I made a factory reset after taking out the sims.

Few minutes later when the phone rebooted as a new device I did the necessary process until it said about sim cards I reinserted the sim tray and when the device was ready I saw jio and airtel 5g symbol. Jio speed is good. Then I restored the device to its old state.

Hope I could post it there.

0 Likes
Rajresults
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

I'm currently on the lookout for a way to share a post on your community tab.

0 Likes