Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

(Topic created on: 04-27-2020 10:42 AM)
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Community Guidelines

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community!

We want this to be a place where everyone feels free to join conversations and share their experiences about Samsung products, services and beyond. We hope this place to be a place in which all of us share candid opinions and thoughts with one another, so that the place is fun to visit, useful to know, pleased to be heard, and proud to participate. Like any other communities, there are rules to be followed and necessary restrictions which would be inevitably imposed. However, we believe the place could be fun! Just make sure that you stick to the rules. Check out the Community Guidelines here . 

We have 2 sections for you to make the most of your time here:

Community

You've got questions about your Samsung device? Compare cool tips and tricks, new themes, solutions, and everything you know about Samsung phones, drop them all here! This is the official PH forum for all Samsung Galaxy device related topics. Interact with your other Samsung users and get help from #TeamGalaxyPH!

Galaxy Gallery

How do like your Galaxy device's camera? Calling all creators  - this is the place where you can show off your amazing skills with your photos captured #WithGalaxy.

keepItUp
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
My tinataguan lang yan,,😂😂😂
Tago ng tago 😂🤣 push na yan 👍👍
0 Likes
M9cho
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Hi, I was trying to capture the meteor shower last Thursday with my S9 plus. Unfortunately I couldn't get a good shot. Any tips on how to get a nice night shot? I tried hyperlapse and pro settings. I played around for 2 hours and saw 3 meteors with my naked eye.
Rollen
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
It depends sa location Sir. May lugar kasi na light polluted. Limited rin lang ang kaya ng S9 Plus specially sa Astrophotography.
M9cho
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Yeah, limitado nga po talaga. I tried lang kung kaya. Hehe! Thanks for the reply.
shaiyhear
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
wait is there really meteor? can you post it here..😂
M9cho
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
☄️🦕😁
keepItUp
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
🤣🤣 boring 😂