Please know, it's not just you, Samsung are doing this to hundreds of people, and YOU have the power to fix this.
1. You can and should report them to the ACCC. The ACCC enforce Australian trade laws and regulations and will look into Samsung Australia if enough people report to them what is going on. They can do nothing if they have no information.
2. I also recommend you open a case with your state's department of fair trading/consumer affairs to pursue your matter individually to force Samsung to resolve your issue.
Please share this information and encourage people that are having issues with Samsung Australia to also complain to the ACCC.
1. Go to this address: https://portal.accc.gov.au/forms/info-form/consumer-report/?contactbusiness=1
2. Fill out the details for the company
- Name of business: Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd.
- How did you interact with the business?: Online
- What’s their website address?: https://samsung.com
- ABN: 63 002 915 648
- ACN: Leave Blank
3. Click next
4. Fill in the details as to what has happened and how Samsung have responded. Do not forget to include dates.
5. Upload supporting documents, such as your tax invoice and any other communications you have had with Samsung that pertain to this issue.
6. Click next
7. Fill in your personal details.
8. Click next to review and submit.
9. Click submit.
Post this information on the ProductReview au page for Samsung and add it as a review. https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/samsung
You will get hundreds of people doing what you want within a few days.
Posting it here on this page will attract a few people and thats it.
Make sure to detail the instructions too.. make it as easy for people as possible.