Original topic:

Trade in issues

(Topic created on: 03-01-2023 08:30 PM)
CS2023
Active Level 1
Options
Discussion
Sent in my ear buds within an hour of receiving trade in returns label via email. Auspost tracking shows that it was delivered 2 days ago then I got an email saying Asurion hasn't received it and threatens that I'd be charged if they don't receive it within 7 days. Not impressed. There have been so many hiccups/issues getting this experience phone directly from Samsung online...
7 Comments
Discussion
Have you tried sending a screenshot to say it's been marked as delivered?
CS2023
Active Level 1
Discussion
No....couldn't reply back and had to lodge an online enquiry. Didn't see any options to upload files but provided them the tracking number which is the same as what they got on the samsung website for trade-in. If they click on their own link, it'd show that it's been delivered to them too. Will see if they get back to me these two days
Discussion
@CS2023 you can email them at:
Samsung-tradeup_inquiries@asurion.com
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Discussion

Hello @CS2023

I am sorry that you are having this issue.
I would really like to look into this for you.
If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - Trade in Return Issue <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Customer name

Email

Trade ID/Care+ ID

Customer complaint

SO/Order Number

Purchase location

Kind Regards, 

SamsungClaudette

CS2023
Active Level 1
Discussion
Email sent. Thanks
0 Likes
CS2023
Active Level 1
Discussion
@SamsungClaudette got no response from the members.au email address but got an email from Asurion after sending my online enquiry last Thursday saying that they'd assess my device. Then today I got another email from them saying their record shows that they didn't receive my device and threating to charge me again (after 24 hours this time). I've had so many issues dealing with Samsung/asurion. While the phone itself has been great, the service has been terrible. If I get charged, I'd lodge a formal compliant!
0 Likes
CS2023
Active Level 1
Discussion
Just got charged a non-return fee! Unbelievable
0 Likes