Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A12 wifi problem

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 03:31 PM)
theNoobody
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
guys do you also experienced this in your samsung a12? my WiFi's connection disconnect suddenly even though im near at the router. what should i do? i turn on and off my wifi but it won't search the nearest wifi, and even i restart my phone it's the samething.
0 Likes
3 Comments
ielle
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You may need to manually add the networkin Settings > Connections > Wifi > click (+) sign then fill in the info.

If it doesn't work you may need to have your phone checked.
Galaxy A
If manual checking doesnt work. Please bring it to a Samsung Service near you so they can check it for you.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello theNoobody,

We appreciate you contacting us to report the Wi-Fi issue with your Samsung Galaxy A12.

We really understand where your frustration is coming from, given your unpleasant experience while using your device. But don't worry, we are here to provide quick fix and offer a solution to your device problems.

Before we start, ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.

Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download Install > Follow on-screen notifications.

Following are basic steps to troubleshoot to find the possible reasons behind the issues with the possible solutions as below:

A) Clear the Cache.

Step 1. Turn off your phone.
Step 2. Plug in the USB cable via PC or Type-C earphones (in case its USB-C to USB-C).
Step 3. Then press and hold Power and Volume up buttons.
Step 4. Release the power button. When the recovery screen shows up, release the volume up button.
Step 5. Navigate to and select Wipe cache partition (Volume up and down is for highlighting options and power is to select).
Step 6. Navigate to and select Yes.
Step 7. Press the power button to select Reboot system now.

B) Optimize using Battery and Device care 

Go to Settings > Select Battery and device care > Tap Optimize now.

C) Check your Mobile Network Provider by calling their Customer Service in order for you to know the status of signal in your coverage area. Try using another SIM cards (Globe, TNT, DITO, etc.)

D) Check/Rectify your Wi-Fi Router/Settings : Check the Wi-Fi settings and proximity range of your device. Reset router device, relocate and check up connection with your device.

E) Run the Diagnostic Tools under Samsung Members app.

Step 1. Run Samsung Members and select Get help on the lower half of the screen.

Step 2. Tap View Tests located under Diagnostics.

Step 3. Diagnostics checks, Tap Wi-Fi.

Step 4. Your Galaxy phone will then run through the checks.

Step 5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the check.

Step 6. You can view your results after the check is complete.

F) Submit an Error Report in Samsung Members app.

Step 1. Open the Samsung Members app, and then tap the + key at the bottom right.

Step 2. Tap Error reports.

Step 3. A message will populate for you to choose Always to send the system log data or Just this time. We recommend being connected to Wi-Fi network depending on your mobile network plan. 

Step 4.You will be able to choose from Category on what issue your device might be experiencing among the list. 

Step 5. Please enter issue details or attach a video or screenshot to make easier to understand. Then press Send icons to complete report. Follow on screen messages.

G) Restarting your device.

Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.

H) For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

I) Or Contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
84222111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

J) If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.

Make sure to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your subsequent response if we have satisfied your inquiry.