Hi intermittent issue with phone when on normal calls and voip such as teams and webex. Sometimes sound quality is fine and sometimes part way through a call or on a new call people complain i am faint or sound like a darlic or i or they hwar crackle. Done a phone reset any other ideas? TIA
Amazing day Natty! Jan here, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing our concern here in the Samsung member community. In regards to this you can also try to do safe mode.
Safe mode is a mode that disables third-party apps from running in the background that may be causing this to occur.
Let's try putting the device in Safe mode to determine if there are external factors that cause this symptom. This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
- When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
- To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Update us here once the issue has been resolved. Thanks and have a good day!