Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A52 LTE One UI 6

(Topic created on: 01-07-2024 11:20 AM)
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hey, sino sino na ba dyan ang malapit nang maubusan ng pasensya kakaantay ng update para sa unit na to? hahaha

14 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

TeamGalaxyDD_0-1704702630504.png

Relax lang tayo, Jay-Sparks - updates will come in due time, when they are ready! Make sure to check your software update tab in the Settings menu to see if an update is due for a download. 

Thank you for your excitement ♥

Galaxy A
Why can't you provide an exact date of rollout per region. We know that the rollout has started last week in Russia, but it wouldn't hurt letting the users have a grasp of a date
Galaxy A
They can't provide the exact date because our local moderators do not have that information on hand. There's no roll-out schedule even posted here, which is the same for other countries, unlike previous One UI releases. Could Samsung have done better in terms of clarity? Absolutely.
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Please acknowledge the comment above. @TeamGalaxyDD Thank you
Galaxy A
They can't lol coz our concerns aren't about quotes or some random photos. If it isn't pro-Samsung, then they have no clue how to respond..
Galaxy A
This is what I mean about talking down on local moderators. If you only know the amount of work they have apart from moderating on this app. Just because they don't have a concrete answer, it doesn't mean "they have no clue". Consider the possibility that they don't have the information at hand and are trying their best to provide a response, even a generic one.
Galaxy A
Dude, if you compare the moderators here to other Samsung Community moderators, the difference is night and day. I get the majority of my answers from Reddit but sometimes I get those answers from other countries' Samsung Community moderators, and let me guess you're gonna suggest I move to that country? Like how ya have been suggesting people just switch brands if they dislike something?

Dude that ain't helping the problem but rather adding to it, I'm glad you ain't one of the management at Samsung, coz with that mindset of "you have a problem, then leave" would doom Samsung.

There's a difference between just doing their job and doing their job if you know what I mean. If someone isn't doing the job that I pay them to do welp, it's time for that person to be let go. Just because someone is a friend doesn't mean you won't call their BS, coz if you really care and want that friend to succeed you won't have a problem calling out their BS.
Galaxy A
Dude, as much as you seem to despise the local moderators and belittle them claiming they're clueless, kudos to you for that ad hominem attack and the assumption of my next suggestion. Way to go in trying to get your point across.

Welp, there are a number of patrons here who use reddit as a resource for useful information. Don't worry, suggesting that you move to another country has never crossed my mind because I recognize that different moderators per region have their own strengths and weaknesses. Welp, I actually met some of those moderators in person whom you've keenly put on a pedestal - moderators from Central/South America, Europe, Oceania, and Asia Pacific. Welp, we actually exchanged notes and learned about pain points per country/region and shared best practices.

I'll quote your statement in one of your previous posts: "that's your view and this is my view, we can agree to disagree on something that's how democracy works." So you can continue to expect that I will call out BS and entitlement when I see it, defend the local mods, and relay community feedback to the Samsung team despite your attempt to discredit any of the arguments I raised.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Welp, that's how democracy works, we can agree to disagree on something while coexisting.
Welp, my issue with the local mods, didn't just happen overnight but after years of frustration and inconvenience, yet still purchased or stayed with Samsung for years until this update fiasco and other annoyances. I guess you can say that was the last straw that broke the camel's back. Still, at the end of the day Samsung, Apple, and Google needed each other to innovate, without one counterbalancing the other, one of them would stay still and wouldn't innovate or listen to customer feedback.