Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A52s 5g Selfie/Front Camera Problem

(Topic created on: 03-20-2023 05:08 PM)
jc0920
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Good Day Samsung Community especially A52s 5g users dito? Blurry din ang photo ng selfie camera nyo? Android 13 update po ito with Feb.1, 2023 Security. Patulong naman po paano maayos ang front cam ng A52s 5g. 😔🙏
14 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey jc0920, can you try sending a sample photo from your selfie cam here?

I also recommend going Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage and clearing both cache and data, to see if that fixes the problem. 

If that doesn't work still, it may require a visit to a Service Center near you! You can book a visit through your Samsung Members app by tapping Support > Book an appointment.

jc0920
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I'll try to do this if it works. Thanks.
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

No problem. Please update me on what happens!

jc0920
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
By the way, does A52s 5g front cam has camera lens or screen protector installed in it? Maybe thats the reason why the said front cam was blurred when taking photos.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Aside from the protective film on your screen we apply to keep it safe during transport, no, we don't install screen protectors. They're usually a separate purchase :) 

0 Likes
jc0920
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Ah okay po. So walang nakainstall sa camera lens or any screen protector ang A52s 5g before pinurchased sya?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Yup, that's correct. 

You should also be able to see if there is a screen protector if you notice a raised edge around your screen.

TeamGalaxyDD_0-1679382168076.jpeg

0 Likes
jc0920
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Up
0 Likes
Galaxy A
My son is using the same phone model and I don't see any issues with his front cam. It's also running on Android 13 One UI 5.1. I suggest bring it to your nearest Samsung service center so they can check it.