Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 13 One UI 5 Update. Any bugs?

(Topic created on: 02-28-2023 06:15 AM)
Ricaaa
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello! I have Samsung Galaxy A52 4g. Have you experienced any bugs after the update? How was your battery's performance? Are there any lags? Did the icons really became bigger? Is there really a problem with the bluetooth connection? I've read other posts about it that's why I'm still hesitant to upgrade my phone. But I've also read that it has a smoother experience and cool new features. Feel free to share your thoughts! Thank you! 
1 Comment
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Ricaaa,

We appreciate your inquiry, sharing of your comments, and hesitation to upgrade to the latest software update, One UI 5.0, for your beloved Samsung Galaxy A52 4G.

To learn more about the key features and enhancements that One UI 5.0 will bring to your device, I took the liberty of providing you with the below link.

https://www.samsung.com/us/apps/one-ui/features/ 

In addition, software updates are like oil changes and tune-ups for your phone or tablet, as they keep things running smoothly. They also help improve the user interface, enhance security, and remove minor bugs. We recommend updating the software whenever a new version is available so you can make sure your device stays in tip-top shape.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

0 Likes