Did you mean: 

Original topic:

App Lock

(Topic created on: 08-20-2021 08:39 PM)
yushie
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hello, is there a setting/option on the samsung phone for app lock? I'd like to add one to my messenger for the sake of my privacy : D
4 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
To put apps in a Secure Folder on your Samsung Android phone:

Go to Settings and select “Biometrics and security.”Tap on “Secure Folder,” then “Lock type.”Choose between Pattern, PIN, Password or a biometric option like fingerprint or iris, and create that password. That said, so if if you have a secure folder you can enabled it by navigating to settings if you don't have regret to say this. but it's not availble or compatible from you're Device. Hope you understand help you with it! 😁
yushie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I'm guessing the "Secure Folder" option is incompatible with my A21s device, as it only contains these few settings under biometrics and security options. However, are there any other options? So I'd be able to restrict access to a particular app?

Or should I simply download a third-party app from the Samsung/Play store? Screenshot_20210821-005930_Settings_63811.pngScreenshot_20210821-005906_Settings_63810.png
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Oh we have a same phone, but the "Secure folder" is not compatible in Galaxy A21s.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day! As for your concern, you may check out this link as to how to lock your apps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tljJlaAitOo

Try and download the suggested "S Secure" app for this. Hope this helps! 😊