Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

App not installed

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 08:48 PM)
trishakim
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi guys! Do you know how to fix APPS NOT INSTALLED?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
24 Comments
Galaxy A
If an app isn't installed when using an APK, the app may be incompatible with your device or you may be installing a system app which is already present in your device, hence it's not installing. What app are you installing by the way?
trishakim
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Wattpad
trishakim
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I already seen my files but i don't see anything related to wattpad
Galaxy A
Are you installing by an APK or by the Playstore? Try both the Playstore and Galaxy Store, they have Wattpad. Do you have enough storage for the app to install? Is your internet connection stable? Try basic trouble shooting like rebooting your device. Clear both your store's app data and cache etc.
trishakim
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I tried both, installing APK and on playstore and galaxy store. I also have enough storage and I'm using wifi so there's nothing to worry about the connection. I tried to reboot my phone but I don't know which to choose correctly on those choices so I'm not sure if I tap the correct button. And I already tried to clear the app data and etc. But still it's not working
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Can you share a screenshot of the App Not Installed notif or popup?
0 Likes
trishakim
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
That's the Not Installed notifScreenshot_20211105-094231_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
How about installing it from the Galaxy Store? What's the popup?
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/wattpad-com/wattpad-free-books-stories/wattpad-free-books-stories-9-37...

Try using this apk, it's from a trusted apk distributor and see if it installs.