Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Remote spy on Secure folder?

(Topic created on: 11-25-2021 12:11 AM)
cmatt
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
When someone is remotely accessing your samsung phone, can they also access your 'secure folder' remotely? Hoping for response, thanks. 
10 Comments
cmatt
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Or can they view the contents of secure folder on their screen?
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
You mean accessing it from a pc? I don't think that's possible.
cmatt
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I mean from a phone, is it possible to view the content of secure folder from other phone without your phone being rooted? Thanks
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey cmatt!

If you're worried about unsavory types getting access to your phone's private data, fret not -- you're covered by Samsung Knox!

What is Samsung Knox? - The Official Samsung Galaxy Site

cmatt
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Can samsung knox block those who are secretly viewing your phone?
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey cmatt,

Knox protects your phone from most forms of attack, however the best defense against malicious attacks is still you!

Here are a few ways you can keep your device safe against hackers: How to Prevent Phone Hacking and Protect Your Cell Phone | Webroot

Hope this helps!

cmatt
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Lastly, is Samsung Knox only present on secure folder? Or does it protect the whole device?
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
From what I know, Samsung Knox protects the whole device as long as you don't unlock your OEM and root your phone.
Galaxy A
No they can't. They can't even remotely access it. If you're paranoid if it though, you can always change your password and turn on two factor authentication. Changing your password will automatically log out all of the device's your account is currently logged in.