Thanks for letting us know here about how to turn off the setting suggestions, which are likely draining your battery on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
You can optimize your phone using the Device care feature to reduce battery consumption by closing unused apps and controlling abnormal battery usage. Follow the steps below.
Step 1. Open Settings, and then select Battery and device care.
Step 2. Tap Optimize now. Device care automatically optimizes your phone.
The quick optimization feature improves device performance through the following actions.
- Closes apps running in the background.
- Manages abnormal battery usage.
- Scans for crashed apps and malware.
Optimize individual apps.
Step 1. Open Settings and then select Apps.
Step 2. Tap More options (the three vertical dots).
Step 3. Select Special access.
Using the auto optimization feature.
You can set the device to perform auto optimization when your device is not in use. Tap More options > Automation > Auto optimize daily and tap the switch to activate it.
Adjust Background usage limits.
The more unused apps there are running in the background, the more power your battery will use. Background usage limits can be set to reduce battery consumption. Follow the steps below.
Step 1. Open Settings and then select Battery and device care.
Step 2. Tap Battery.
You can choose from the following settings:
- Put unused apps to sleep will automatically put apps to sleep if they have not been used for a while.
- Sleeping apps allows you to choose the apps that won't run in the background. You can view your current sleeping apps as well.
- Deep sleeping apps will never run in the background and will only work when you open them.
- Never sleeping apps allows you to choose which apps will not automatically be set to sleeping mode.
I hope the above steps will be able to solve the issues draining your device's battery.
Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.