Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera Issues on One UI 5

(Topic created on: 11-29-2022 03:45 AM)
GabbyLeo
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have my Galaxy A33 that I recently updated to One UI 5. I noticed that when I took a photo on camera and take a look at it by pressing the photo icon on the lower left, the photo changes in split second. I wonder if this is a bug. 

**Edit**
I took a photo of my dog with his eyes looking at the cam and in split second he's not looking anymore. Already noticed it happening with other photos. When I took a photo there's a slight angle changes after split seconds. I believe this is something about the post-processing Samsung is doing. 
8 Comments
Galaxy A
have you wipe cache partition
0 Likes
adekz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
What exactly the difference? I tried it on my A33 after reading your post, i didn't notice any differences.
0 Likes
GabbyLeo
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I took a photo of my dog with his eyes looking at the cam and in split second he's not looking anymore. Already noticed it happening with other photos. When I took a photo there's a slight angle changes after a few seconds. I believe this is something about the post-processing Samsung is doing. 
0 Likes
GabbyLeo
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Split second* not few seconds
0 Likes
adekz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Is this only happens during night time or in low light condition? Try to compare photos shoot on daytime and in nighttime, sometimes the post-processing on low light is slow compare to daytime.
0 Likes
GabbyLeo
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
But it shouldn't happen in the first place no matter if its low light or not. That kind of processing actually ruins the moments taken.
0 Likes
YDx
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
A33 5g user here updated to ONE UI 5 last Nov 24. I don't have any issue with my CAM like this. I think it's not the phone has an issue, maybe its has to do with how you took a photo..
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Sorry to hear that, GabbyLeo, about your Samsung Galaxy A33 having issues with camera while taking pictures of your pet dog and apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

You can submit an error report through Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Settings/System" &"Camera".

Step 4. Describe each problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

Hope this content is helpful and your device's problem gets solved.

0 Likes