Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Can't find/install secure folder on my Samsung A12

(Topic created on: 12-07-2021 03:13 AM)
__jklmnop
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello! May I know how to find or install secure folder on my Samsung A12? 
Resolved!
__jklmnop
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Oh no.

Thank you.
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
You're welcome😊
Galaxy A
A12 uses One UI Core and it only has the basics.

Only One UI devices has pre installed Securr Folder.
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Exactly!😉
__jklmnop
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you
Galaxy A
You're welcome.
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
If you just want to have a "secure folder" Files by Google have that feature too.
__jklmnop
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
How?
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

Set up Secure Folder
  1. From Settings, search for and select Secure Folder under Biometrics and security, and then tap Secure Folder. Tap Agree.
  2. If needed, sign into your Samsung account, and then tap OK.
  3. You'll be prompted to set up a security method like a PIN, password, or pattern for accessing Secure Folder. 

Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

MsJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi Sam, why there's no Secure folder under biometrics 😞 It's getting me disappointed, just bought this A12 having a thought that it's same as my J8 that have built in Security folder, My Knox, Vpn apps already. Can you help me on these?
0 Likes