Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Charging Problem August Update A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 08-17-2022 06:09 PM)
clydex
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

I have issues regarding August update. My phone stops charging around 30% and after reconnecting the charger it continues charging and then stops again at 60%. This is kinda annoying. Anyone having the same issue too? I toggled on the protect battery. Now I'm turning it off then still having the same issue. BTW I'm not using the charger inside the box im using 33w charger.

17 Comments
clydex
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes coz the last time i was using the 33w charger when that issue happened 3 times already which is really annoying. Yes the battery percentage change when i unplug and plugged it again. So i will try the 25w next time when i charge my phone. Will update you 😊
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok.
0 Likes
clydex
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Update. I used 25w charger and then it worked. Continuous charging already.
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok. That's great news. What did you do to make it charge normally?
clydex
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I used the 25w charger not the 33w one that i used when i experienced interference of charging my phone
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok. That's great. 👍
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello clydex,

Khaled75 is right, and please use only the genuine and authorized Samsung 25W Charger. Hope it helps you out and your problem gets solved. 

clydex
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello sam. FYI i guess i am not the only one having this issue i saw some too experiencing this with the same handset. Hope this will be fix next update.