Device back cover concern

(Topic created on: 04-21-2023 01:43 AM)
chumbucket
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Samsung moderators and members,

Good day.

I am currently having an issue regarding my Galaxy A52 LTE. The back cover suddenly detached and you can see the white glue on it, its just a small gap but I'm still concern about my device. The incident happened 10 mins ago and I stopped my phone from charging. I am thinking that maybe it's because of the hot weather affecting the device temperature while charging. I remove my phone case whenever I am charging because I know it also adds to the temperature.

Should I go to nearby service center for immediate checking of device or its just normal because of the hot weather?

Attached below are the photos of the said issue:

The gap is not that visible but its concerning.

You can see the white glue sticking out.

4 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello chumbucket,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy A52 LTE having issues with the back cover being detached and white glue sticking out, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

I feel and understand it, seeing the photos of affected parts and your keen observations of something to do with the environment while charging it. And it's good to know that you were able to stop the charging, if it happens to my device, then I will be bothered too.

I highly recommend bringing your device to the Samsung Authorized Service Center nearest you so our Samsung engineers and technicians will be able to assess it and offer solutions to restore it to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

or book an appointment with the Samsung Members app as follows:

Support > Book an appointment to set one.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
chumbucket
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi Rene,

Thank you for your response.

I'll consider your advise and will go to the nearest authorized service center as soon as possible and if the situation allowed me. For now, I'll refrain from charging it during midday especially, when its hot.
pjanina
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
The battery might be getting a little swollen, that's what happened to my previous Samsung S8
chumbucket
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I see, I did thought that it might be the battery (or any internal issue). I might consider changing the battery soon after some device diagnosis if needed.