Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Downloading do not turn off

(Topic created on: 08-25-2022 07:07 AM)
nicoleeee
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Can someone answer me I'm from Philippines I have a problem in my Galaxy Samsung A02 there is a blue screen and it said Downloading do not turn off target I already tried some ways do you also experience this kind of problem? I already tried what said in the screen to volume up and power off key for 7 sec and tried to reboot or factory data reset but it will always back to blue screen

Resolved!
nicoleeee
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I don't have I already bring that to a technician a multiple times they used a pc to reset it and factory data reset
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Unfortunately, your Galaxy A02 had suffered from a permanent brick, meaning that, whenever you try to restart it, the phone would always come back to the blue screen or Download Mode (aka Odin Mode) and display the Partitions boot message. Therefore, your phone's software and its partitions are corrupted. You may need to replace the hardware to a Samsung Service Center. Is your phone rooted? Is your phone's bootloader unlocked?
0 Likes
nicoleeee
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I don't have any idea about phone rooted or phone'a bootloader unlocked I do not hear that just now. I think the technician said was right he thinks there is a problem with the hardware issue. So i think I need to replace it? Is it somehow costly? I'ts just disappointed that I replace the Lcd of my phone and now the hardware issue is the problem
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes. You need to replace it.
0 Likes
nicoleeee
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
am I right hmm when I will make the urgent software update that kept always show after I completed and install the software update I will go to press the volume up and power to wipe cache partition? Did I get it right or can you make a steps I need to follow
0 Likes
nicoleeee
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Are we in the same country?
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes.
0 Likes
nicoleeee
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I have another question hehe, I have my phone here Samsung Galaxy J4 plus and it kept always in the notification Urgent Software update is it okay? I'm afraid it might happen again here in my J4 Plus
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes. It's okay to update your J4 Plus. Make sure to wipe cache partition after the update.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
you need to use a computer and reset it via odin
0 Likes