Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A01 audio settings

(Topic created on: 05-14-2021 03:34 AM)
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
hello guys, may i ask since the galaxy A01 already got updated to one ui core 3.1, does that update includes advanced equalizer settings aside from dolby atmos because the galaxy A11 only has dolby atmos option walang kahit preset equalizer o soundalive. 
3 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I don't know if it's available for your device, but Sound Assistant in the Galaxy App Store has a built in equalizer. Developed by Samsung too so it won't conflict with your device, assuming it is compatible of course.
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day! I'm Jan, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung members community. In regards to your concern, you can use this link to further enhance your audio setting experience. Here's the link https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-personalise-the-sound-settings-on-samsung-g...

If you have any further questions you can reach us below these numbers. 

MOBILE: #GALAXY (#425299)

Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111

PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864

Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864

Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Our friendly technical support experts are ready to assist you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thank you. Update us here should your concern be addressed. Stay safe! 

Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Does the same sa A22 5G on my brothers phone considering android 13 One ui core 5.1, the sound is kinda airy and blurry, that's why I always set the rock template equalizer on the settings though theres no feature on the A22 5G on my brother... atleast my galaxy A20 has that feature considering it has the One UI full fledged version, not the stripped One UI core
0 Likes