Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A32 sudden restart

(Topic created on: 07-20-2022 08:35 AM)
liyesor
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Bigla nalang nagrerestart phone ko while using. Di naman mainit yung phone. May naka experience na rin po ba nito? Ano po kelangan gawin or ano po kaya defect nito? Nagstart lang magkaganito after nung latest software update. 
0 Likes
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi, Are you still using the A32 rn? If so have you encountered sudden restart yet? And what software update did you install i might be able to help
0 Likes
liyesor
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Last night, phone had a force restart again. One UI version 4.1. So far, today, I haven't encountered it yet.
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Maybe you should go to a samsung store or where you bought your phone, personally ive never experienced force restart on my A32 yet so i recommened going somewhere to solve the problem
0 Likes
liyesor
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes, I'm considering that also as my last resort if it continues to happen. Thank you, TiffanyA.
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No problem, is the A32 the current phone your using rn? The one u use to write the message?
0 Likes
liyesor
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes. It works well naman not until the force restart.
0 Likes
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Maybe you may had some adjustments on your settings kase ganyan din yung lumang phone at chineck ko yung settings and i made adjustments it worked for awhile but it came back so i took it to a samsung store
0 Likes
liyesor
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I've been checking that, too. But so far, wala naman akong na adjust that may cause the phone to sudden restart. I've also asked some samsung users, and they said that they got to experience this force restart after certain software updates and nawawala naman din daw after the next update.
0 Likes
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
What software update did you install that caused sudden restart to be toggled?
0 Likes
liyesor
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
ThisScreenshot_20220722-124944_Software update.jpg
0 Likes