Original topic:

Galaxy A53 5G issue

(Topic created on: 05-29-2023 08:37 AM)
van_25
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello everyone!

I'm worried about my sudden behavior of my phone right now. 3 days ago, while im using my phone checking stuff, it suddenly turn off. I turn it on and It became ok but after few minutes it turns off again. That time my battery percentage was ok (72%) so im confused. 
The second day, it happened again. It suddenly turns off while im using it and it became frequent. There is a moment that when I turn it on, while it shows the typical name of phone like Samsung galaxy powered by android, it turns off again and It takes a while before I fully turned on. I even connected my charger to turn on but it always turn off.
Until now, it does the same as what it did few days ago. While im using It sudden turns off and I having a hard time to fully turn on.
I hope some of you can help me or give me advice or tips in assessing my problem.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
In my opinion, that's a hardware problem. You need to bring it to your Customer Service Center.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked.
0 Likes
Timothy456
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Try restore factory settings. It might have a bug
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello van_25,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G having issue while turning on, it suddenly turn off. 

Our dear Samsung members' replies may be right that it was something to do with the hardware. In order to protect your device from overheating and further damage, your device needs rebooting and restart to cool down.

So, it is highly recommended bringing your device to the nearest Samsung Service Center in your area.

Rest assured that your device will undergo an assessment to pinpoint the root cause of the issue. They may guide you and offer solutions to restore it.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

or book an appointment with the Samsung Members app as follows:

Support > Book an appointment to set one.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes