Original topic:

Galaxy a73 5g battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 05-22-2022 06:28 PM)
mudias
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Screenshot_20220522-174954_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20220522-175010_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20220522-175024_Device care.jpgBought brand new a week ago, my Galaxy A73 5G's battery lasts only about 15-18 hrs after a full charge. Uninstalled a bunch of apps, disabled background sync, using dark mode with no improvement. Noting that 'Contacts Storage' and 'Samsung Core' apps are using up a large chunk of power in the background. I can't find either of these 'apps' via settings or via the app list.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

~M

5 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy A

Hi @mudias, that's strange. Given that you've mentioned exhausting other troubleshooting options, I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

0 Likes
mudias
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Thanks @SamsungLaura, Ijust filed an error report as per your instructions.

0 Likes
rafiqullahafride
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi Dear friend.

What make your problem.solved or not.

Kindly guide me same issue my mobile

Thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Try going to settings then press on battery and device care then check if you have background apps opened and chewing your battery when not in use the put them into deep sleep or just delete them
0 Likes
rafiqullahafride
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi Dear Friends Mudias

What make your problem.

Same issue my mobile.

Kindly guide me

0 Likes