Original topic:

Mobile data turned off by operator

(Topic created on: 03-27-2022 07:21 PM)
H4Z1M
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, is that anyone use umobile have same problem like me. Anyone know how to resolve it?

21 Comments
arinee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
typical umobile..no other way but to go to their centre
0 Likes
H4Z1M
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ohh you got same problem? So how do they resolve it ?
0 Likes
arinee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
They'll tell you to either change phone or replace sim card.
0 Likes
tun-1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same turn off data by operator sim 1
0 Likes
chintkee
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I have same problem with my A22 5g phone using Unifi prepaid. I have changed new Sim card and send phone to Samsung service centre. Initially the technician reset the phone and did the software update. This did not solve the problem. Sent phone to service centre again. This time, the technician changed the motherboard and another board thinking problem due to hardware. Problem still not solve. I have no problem with Unifi when I placed Sim card in Huawei Nova 4e. Similarly I have no problem with same Sim card in Xiaomi Poco M3.

My conclusion is that Samsung need to do a software update to resolve this issues as it

only affect the Galaxy 5g phone. 

chintkee
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

The only way to get back mobile data is to restart the phone. Switching Airplane mode on and then off will not solve the problem. Have tried this many time. Hope someone in Samsung read this comment and do something. 

SolareKoi
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Yea, im having the same issue and currently, the only way ive been able to fix it was to restart my phone. Might be a software update bug or something, hope it gets fixed soon

0 Likes
ftm18
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have same problem with my A31 using Yes postpaid. Its quite annoying. Need to restart my phone everytime its happened
Galaxy A

I am facing the same problem.

Smarphone = Samsung A32 4G, original, SM-A325F

Andorid verion = 11

Lastet Software = updated on 16-March-2022 -- A32FXXU2AVB6

Warranty = still within 12 months warranty

SIM Card = Unifi Mobile

Problem =  once a week, 4G connection (mobile data) will be lost and this message will appear, "no mobile data service temporary turned off by your operator".

Trobleshooting Done but Problem not solved =

1. I have inserted 2 SIM cards into the phone, existing Unifi Mobile and Yoodo. Both SIM cards have the same problem. When both SIM cards are inserted onto another phone, there was no such problem.
  2. I have  reset the network settings.  Settings ----> General Management ----> Reset ----> Reset NETWORK settings 
  3. turn on  then off "Flight mode"
  4. turn off then on "Mobile data"

Current Soltuion = reset phone

I had visited Samsung service centre, they informed me that the phone's motherboard need to be replaced. I did not proceed as I have e-wallet and other important data in the phone.

A user here had shared that replacing motherboard does not solve the problem.

I am hoping that Samsung can take notice of this problem and come out with a solution.

0 Likes