Original topic:

My Phone Flickers (A31)

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 01:11 AM)
Ternion
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My phone flickers white for some reason and i couldn't find a way to stop this any ways to fix this?
(Also going to a Samsung Service Center and Hard Reseting it isn't an option for me)

Edit: Also when in landscape mode (when playing a game) my phone tries to go portrait mode any fixes? 

Edit 2: When in dark mode the flicker turns into black and in light mode the flicker turns into white.

Edit 3: When flickering it only covwrs 65% (in top) of the screen.

Things i tried to fix it:
1. Clear Cache Partition
2. Restarting
3. Soft Reset (Restarting)
4. Optimising Apps

2 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH
Have you tried doing factory reset on your phone? Also try to bring it to the Samsung Service Center and report your problem to them it might help.
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there, Ternion! You may try to put your device in 'Safe Mode' 

Starting Your Phone in Safe Mode
  1. 1 Turn your phone off. To do this, press and hold the Power button and tap Power off.
  2. 2 When the Samsung logo displays, press and hold the Volume down key until the lock screen displays.
  3. 3 When the lock screen displays Safe mode will be shown in the lower-left corner of the screen.

In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

0 Likes