cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My samsung A50s keep restarting problem after anderoid 11 update.

(Topic created on: 05-29-2021 03:29 AM)
Bhumit114
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

I have tried everything, removed Chace file , factory reset also done but still facing same restarting problem. It happened all of sudden. Within very short time it restarting again and again. I had taken to service center they said it's technical fault but they for settle the issue I have to change my motherboard which I have pay for it.... if this can be solved by next update or anyone knows any way to solve this problem.. please help me out. ..

2 Comments
mackjulz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
That's what exactly happen to my wife's a50s after update, but try, turn off your device and remove your sim and turn on again..
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day to you Bhumit! I'm Jan, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung member community. Have you disabled the auto restarting features of your device? As I can see, you already did some trouble shooting steps and has been to service center already as well. For this try to call the Samsung customer support so they can further help you with your issue. Also, you can send your device error report by these steps 

1. Long press Samsung Members icon  on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
  2. Tap OK on agreement popup for sending system log data.
  3. Select Symptom category.
  4. Describe the problem in detail and SEND

By this Samsung will have a detail that will be used as a preference that they can include on the next update and to fix such issues and bugs. Here are the numbers you can use to reach us s #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back with an update if concern has been fixed. Thanks and have a great day! 

0 Likes