Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No navigation bar in displayed settings

(Topic created on: 10-14-2021 11:41 AM)
Rapido
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello there! i used Samsung A70, i cant use swipe down gesture to check my notification while im viewing some apps. ex. while im reading chat in viber, msgr, im mean while im using or open other apps swipe down is not working. i need to go to home displayed to check my notification where swipe down is only working. Then i checked the settings, under the displayed menu settings, i opened the navigation menu but it is empty, as in no displayed at all. If any one theres have encounter the same problem that i had. Could you pls. share with me or help me how you fix this problem. TIA.
3 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

As per your concern, have you tried to do soft reset in your device? If not, you may try it first! 😁 With the help of power button on your Android device, switch off your device.  Press the power button again to switch on your phone. You have successfully soft reset your Android phone. You may also, remove the battery, wait for a few seconds and then place back the battery before switching on the phone.  Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Galaxy A70 has non removable battery.
0 Likes
ilyeyn
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yesterday, I got the same problem too while I am using facebook. Since my home page wallpaper that time has a white on the upper area, I concluded that maybe it's just that thing, so I tried to change my hpw to a colorful one, turned the dark mode on and it goes well until as of the moment.
0 Likes