Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 5.0 unfair update

(Topic created on: 12-18-2022 07:28 PM)
el08
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
unfair my samsung a11 will not receive the new update 😭 i even like the new features i want to customize my lock screen so bad
0 Likes
5 Comments
Rolf26
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Entry level lng po kasi yan priority kasi ni samsung is flagship at midrange device
Galaxy A
2 os updates lang binibigay nila sa entry level at baka hindi rin naman kayanin nung chipset.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello el08,

Thanks for commenting, here.

Samsung releases monthly, quarterly and biannual firmware security updates on selected Samsung devices. And select devices launched in 2019 or later will be supported with firmware security updates for a minimum of four (4) years following their global launch, while select newer devices will receive up to five (5) years of security updates.

Please note that in some cases regular OS upgrades may cause delays to planned security updates. However, users can be rest assured the OS upgrades will include up-to-date security patches when delivered.

While we are doing our best to deliver the security patches as soon as possible to all applicable models, delivery time of security patches may vary depending on the regions and models.

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
You can just customise the lockscreen using a Goodlock module called LockStar, almost does the same but you can adjust the placement of the Clock
el08
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
okay, thank you
0 Likes