Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Problem Again

(Topic created on: 11-26-2021 04:32 PM)
Ax1101
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hello to the Community, It's been months since I have a problem. The new problem is,.Why is my Mobile Hospot turning off automatically? It just occurred with no reason. 

9 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Mobile hotspot turns off automatically when there is no devices connected to it..
Ax1101
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No, What I meant is the Mobile Hospot closes in less than a second later. I want to connect to other devices for studying and working but I can't due to this issue.
Ax1101
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It's technically correct that no devices are connected to it but not in this speed. It's literally Microseconds long only then it closes. It's really weird
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Do you use the Auto Hotspot feature or you manually turn on your mobile hotspot? From what I know, if you use the auto hotspot, the hotspot will be turn off immediately if there is no devices connected to it.
Ax1101
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I turned it off. But it didn't fix anything
0 Likes
Ax1101
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is disabled as well, So means they are also not the problem
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! Amazing day! Have you updated your software version recently? Try doing a CLEAR CACHE PARTITION via RECOVERY/SAFE MODE to avoid unwanted performance issues/glitches. Also, try doing a CLEAR DATA CACHE  of your apps via the SETTINGS on your device. Hope to have helped! For further assistance, feel free to reach our technical team via the hotlines below.

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Hope to have helped! 😊

0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i never incountered that in my galaxy A10. are you using a wifi or a mobile data it could be a network issue and it closed because there is no internet provided by network. smart and globe nowadays providing such a headache.
0 Likes
Ax1101
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The solution was solved. The solution was restarting. It did say that 2.4 GHz Isn't enough to keep up and some competitors are better but Restarting solved it. And also. I use DITO Mobile data due to its Good value.
0 Likes