Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Recovery mode for A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 02:01 AM)
manzocy
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I am having issue on how to go to recovery mode to wipe my cache. Any recommendations?
0 Likes
2 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello manzocy,

Thank you for reaching out to us to inquire about recovery mode for your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G.

You may do the following steps:

A) First, ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.

Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download and Install > Follow On-screen notifications.

Note : The very first step you need to take before booting your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G into Recovery Mode is to turn it off completely to avoid any possible damage.

B) Clear the Cache.

Step 1. Turn off your phone.
Step 2. Plug in the USB cable via PC or Type-C earphones (in case its USB-C to USB-C).
Step 3. Then press and hold Power and Volume up buttons.
Step 4. Release the power button. When the recovery screen shows up, release the volume up button.
Step 5. Navigate to and select Wipe cache partition (Volume up and down is for highlighting options and power is to select).
Step 6. Navigate to and select Yes.
Step 7. Press the power button to select Reboot system now.

C) For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

D) Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 22 111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

E) If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

Hope this content is helpful and your device's problems gets solved.

Make sure to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your subsequent response, if we have satisfied your inquiry.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
You have to either connect a USB-C headset or a USB-C cable that's connected to a PC in order to access the recovery mode. I believe this is a safety feature.
0 Likes