Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A20 concern

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 07:03 AM)
Jannri
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi everyone! Is Samsung A20 has a notification LED light? If yes, may I know who among you here knows how to set-up this kind of setting? I'm used to have a notification LED light before in my past mobile phones. It helps me a lot recognize some particular notifications because of its "blinking" effect. Thanks! 😊

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I've searched it on Google and found it! Sad to say A series like yours is not supported with LED light notification. Here are the list of with and without LED light galaxies. 😊

View solution in context

Solution
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
No LED notification for A20. Even Always-on display is not available as well, since the phone uses OLED panel. Not sure if that's now included in the Android 10 update.

View solution in context

11 Comments
Solution
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I've searched it on Google and found it! Sad to say A series like yours is not supported with LED light notification. Here are the list of with and without LED light galaxies. 😊
Jannri
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thanks for this info 😊
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Always.
0 Likes
Solution
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
No LED notification for A20. Even Always-on display is not available as well, since the phone uses OLED panel. Not sure if that's now included in the Android 10 update.
Jannri
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thanks for the info 😊
0 Likes
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Or maybe the Always on Display will do, if available on the unit.
0 Likes
laolao03
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
is there a led light on A10s?
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
not available either as well.
laolao03
Active Level 4
Galaxy A