Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung a71 battery drain

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 08:29 AM)
Twiggyv8
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I have just bought a samsung a71 and received it yesterday and I've just fully charged it and its dropped 3% without even using it and when I go into device care and into battery it just says learning usage pattern any help would be muchly appreciated as I love the phone but the battery is concerning me as I have to have this phone for 2 years thanks

8 Comments
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
If you've just bought it is probably loading all your Google profiles and other online account (samsung account). When setting up the phone it'll usually eat up some battery. Make sure all your accounts are set up properly. If one account has errors it'll keep trying to connect and drain your battery.
janibari
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
hmmmm...i didnt notice that. inhave observe also in my 8 months using A71. it seems draining fast.. maybe because of the update?
0 Likes
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I have the latest updates (Oct 1 security patch) and I don't have issues with my phone. My phone still lasts between 24-44 hours depending how much I game and watch videos.
0 Likes
janibari
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
really almostv2 days without charging? and long you play gAmes and watch vidz?
0 Likes
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
If I play about 2 hours of games and 2 hours of YouTube plus usual stuff I can get it to 2 days on wifi.
0 Likes
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i am having the same issue since the last update
0 Likes
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Also check settings if you have everything turned on like location, blue tooth, nfc, etc.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That's normal and valid since our phone is not used with our daily usage. I think our phone also adjust itself. 😅
0 Likes