Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen not working

(Topic created on: 01-05-2023 04:05 AM)
laiiiii
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I got my samsung A31 July 29, 2020. For the past years since I got my phone it was perfectly fine but last year, Nov. 29, 2022 I woke up to a phone that some parts of its screen does not work. I did not drop it nor put so much pressure on it. I tried everything from restarting my phone to turning on keyboard sensitivity, I even reached out to samsung customer service and they said that I should just go to the nearest service center but it is on another city which is very far from me. I am still a student and I don't have enough money to buy a new phone. Do anyone of you exprience/d the same problem as I have with my phone? Did you fix it? Can you fix it on your own or do I really need to go to another city? Thank you in advance!
4 Comments
ShaiD
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I had the same issue with my xiaomi phone last year, the technician advised me to get my LCD screen replaced
laiiiii
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Reallyy but I don't really trust technicians in my city and once when my parents replaced the LCD of their phone they regretted and just wished that they should have bought a new phone. Thank you so much for answering me💗
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Call SAMSUNG Support Dial #425299, (supposedly toll-free, not sure with your phone). Let them troubleshoot.
laiiiii
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Noted, thank you!
0 Likes