Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Something's wrong with Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 04:07 AM)
kevgenayas
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Everytime na magre-restart ako ng phone, magpo-pop up yung lock icon ng secure folder and lagi siyang nanghihingi ng password ng secure folder. Hindi to ganito dati. So everytime na mag re-restart ako, aside sa password ng lock screen ko nanghihingi din siya ng password ng secure folder ko. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JonStph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I guess that's a normal feature because my phone does that too. I guess it is for the notification of secure folder, if an app inside there has a notification, you will be notified that there are notifications in that secure folder. Specifically it is for your secure folder apps to show it's notification without opening the secure folder.

View solution in context

11 Comments
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Baka possible po na bug

Anong model po ng phone mo kuya?
0 Likes
kevgenayas
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
A53 po
0 Likes
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Ok po. Kailan pa po present yung issue? Nag update kana po ba?
0 Likes
kevgenayas
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
After the first security update ng One UI 4.1 po
0 Likes
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Ayyy....na try mo na po ba mag wipe ng cache partition?

If yes, tas present parin yung issue then maghintay nalang po tayo ng next security patch update para sa bug fixes😊
0 Likes
Solution
JonStph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I guess that's a normal feature because my phone does that too. I guess it is for the notification of secure folder, if an app inside there has a notification, you will be notified that there are notifications in that secure folder. Specifically it is for your secure folder apps to show it's notification without opening the secure folder.
eric39
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Same here. But before di naman ganito. Haya.an ko na lang. May way ba to turn off that option?
JonStph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I didn't saw any toggles or settings to customize it. But you can explore the settings maybe you can find it. Or maybe they will add that in the next update.
eric39
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you.
0 Likes