Did you mean: 

Original topic:

WiFi problem

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 02:07 AM)
jhieene
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
How can I fix my WiFi in my cellphone when it cant turn on even the bluetooth and hotspot. Is this really can't fix it all? 
3 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello jhieene,

Thanks for letting us know about your Samsung Galaxy phone having issues with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & Hotspot connectivity.

Really understand what your feeling right now, don't know what to do next. But don't worry, we are here to help, provide quick fixes and offer solutions to your device's problems.

Following are some basic steps to troubleshoot and tips to ensure your device connectivity issues work once more.

A) First, ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.

Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download and Install > Follow On-screen instructions.

B) Clear Storage & Cache for Bluetooth.

Step 1. Navigate to Settings

Step 2. Proceed to "Apps & Notifications"

Step 3. Tap on the 3-dot icon on top to see "System apps" and search for "Bluetooth". Tap on it when you find it.

Step 4. Go to "Storage & Cache" and clear it. 

C) Turn off and on Wi-Fi again.

Restarting your Wi-Fi connection by turn it off and back on, simply swipe down the quick-setting panel and tap the "Wi-Fi" shortcut.

D) Turn on and turn off Airplane mode.

You probably haven't tried turning on and off the airplane mode while trying to fix your Wi-Fi not working. All active connections are simply cut off when airplane mode is turned on, and they are restored when airplane mode is turned off. This could also resolve the problem with your Wi-Fi & Bluetooth not working. To disable airplane mode, please pull down the quick-setting panel and tap "Airplane mode," wait a few seconds, and then tap it again.

E) Enter Safe Mode and check whether the Wi-Fi & Bluetooth works fine.

• Long-press the power button to launch the power menu.
  • Now long-press on the 'Power off' menu until a window appears.
  • Tap 'Yes' on the screen to reboot into Safe Mode.

F) Running the Diagnostic Tools under Samsung Members app.

Step 1. Run Samsung Members and select Get help on the lower half of the screen.

Step 2. Tap View Tests located under Diagnostics.

Step 3. Diagnostics checks, Individually Tap the following;

"Wi-Fi" ; "Bluetooth" & "Mobile Network"

Step 4. Your Samsung Galaxy phone will then run through the checks.

Step 5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the check.

Step 6. You can view your results after each check is complete.

G) For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

H) Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
84222111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

I) If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

Hope this content is helpful and your device's problems gets solved.

Make sure to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your subsequent response if we have satisfied your inquiry.

jhieene
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I'm sorry but it didn't work I already do that when my phone start like that. I even go to repair shop he said that it can fix but it works for a while but it turn back again. And when he fix my phone was its like I'm baying new phone again because he need to change the whole phone. So he suggest that I just buy new phone. And I accidentally reset my phone without thinking properly because I'm super stress about my phone issue. Thanks for realizing me to give up already it's no way that there's a way to fix it. Also thank you for your concern and suggestions I appreciate it.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
possible hw failure
0 Likes