cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Will Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho get a 360 audio feature?

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 02:59 PM)
niniz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I just recently bought the new Galaxy Buds2 Pro and I was so pumped to try the 360 audio head tracking feature and was immediately disappointed when I found out the toggle for the 360 audio on my Galaxy Wearable app is missing.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy A
Best to check Samsung's website if the feature is applicable to your device or wait for any software updates.

It may be applicable, or it may not depending on the specifications/year/ model you're using.
0 Likes
niniz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
How do I check on Samsung's website to see if it's applicable to my device? I think one of the requirements said my device must have the One UI 4.1.1 update for the 360 audio to work and mine's running on 5 now.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello niniz,

Sorry to hear that, about your disappointment and experience with your recently bought new Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with missing toggle for the 360 audio on Galaxy Wearable apps and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

The Galaxy Buds2 Pro has arrived to bring you the ultimate audio experience thanks to their improvements and new features. One of the biggest features of these Galaxy Buds2 Pro is the 360 audio feature, a function that you can activate to bring you the most advanced audio experience.

The 360 audio in Galaxy Buds2 Pro supports Direct Multi-Channel, 5.1ch / 7.1ch / Dolby Atmos delivering incredibly immersive sound. The sound you hear is more multi-dimensional than previous Buds Pro and makes you feel as if you are in the center of the cinema. Enjoy the 360 audio on Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max contents on a whole new level. 

How to activate 360 audio.

Step 1. Open the Galaxy Wearable app and turn on the “360 audio” toggle button.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/what-is-the-galaxy-buds2-pro-360-audio-feature/ 

Update your Galaxy Wearable. 

The Galaxy Wearable application connects your wearable devices to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors the wearable device features and applications you've installed through Galaxy Apps.

Step 1. Open the Google Play.

Step 2. Search for Galaxy Wearable apps.

Step 3. Click the update if available and install.

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

0 Likes